Monday, December 8, 2008

Contest, Life, Announcement, ETC.

So...So far NO ONE has read this, or at least followed/commented. So the first person to comment/follow this blog I will mention you in a video and make a video of ANY game you want me to.

In other news, My new job has really slowed down, so much I haven't been able to work in a week, which isn't good for me, but good for you guys/gals, as I've been thinking about what to film. I promise to catch up on WiiWare soon, and also some Xbox Live Arcade games, as I have a lot of those. Right now I'm on a quest to boost my gamerscore from a measly 25,000 to 100,000. Insane? Yes. Achieveable? Also yes.

I have uploaded some new videos today, of me playing with Chromeo (a band, google them, listen to the song "you're so gangsta) on Guitar Hero III via the Game with Fame program mentioned in the last post. I could have played with Senses Fail, and T-Pain but didn't have time when they were on.

In OTHER other news, I'll be making a Little Big Planet level soon. I sketched it out on a sheet of paper over probably 4 hours one day. It's a giant Christmas tree along with a chimney with stockings and presents. Also at the end of the level will be a "little" surprise, kind of an announcement about "our" personal life. You may be able to guess but you can find out for sure If I get a move on it.

2 comments:

Freakyky said...

I just watched your video on youtube (LBP level where you proposed). Just wanted to wish you two all the best, and hope you both will live long and happy years together.

Freakyky said...

response to your comment on my blog: I would be pleased to watch another LBP creation of yours. (don't have the game yet, but I'll get it for christmas)

Best wishes

PS: it would be nice if you created a new email just for your blog and post it in your profile (so it is easier to communicate with you, and so if people want to talk to you they don't use the comments section) ;)