Sunday, January 11, 2009

'ello 'ello 'ello, wut 'ave we 'ere?

Booyah! Well most everything I had planned fell through as usual. Didn't make the Little Big Planet level I had wanted to, and didn't do any of the other Game with Fame events. Oh well, ONTO THE NEW!

Happy belated new year! I know right? What is your resolutions? Mine? To get better video quality. I'm considering getting a better camera, or possibly that HDMI video capture card I've always wanted, or both. First I need to find a job though, as I'm laid off....w00t!?

Yeah it stinks.

I've realized as of late my subscribers aren't much of followers on youtube, as my videos don't even get close to HALF of the hits my subscribers should apply. But it's probably cause most of my videos as of late haven't been gaming videos. Well I like to mix it up, maybe one day people will love me haha.

In other news, I plan on trying to catch up with Wii Ware, but I've fallen so far behind that it seems impossible. I think this week I may record a bunch and then stagger their releases, every day or so.

My birthday is coming up, (oh boy) on Feb. 8th, in case you were wondering. I plan on having a bit of a party at my house watching the 4th Season Premier of Tim and Eric Awesome Show Great Job! on Adult Swim, as it's one of our favorite shows. Maybe I should watch it with people via Stickam? And record it? Nah, sounds boring. But if you wall want to watch it with us let me know, and we'll get a Birthday Great Job chat going to celebrate!

In other Jed05 news, I've been working with some XNA (Microsoft's SDK for making community games (etc) on Xbox 360). Haven't gotten very much done, but I'm just learning. I have gotten an offer to voice a character in an upcoming game though, but I can't really say anything else about that.

You'll see some blog changes coming soon, if not already, and more linking to the blog, just to let you know. Peace out, and, as always, Njoy!

No comments: